PDA

View Full Version : Upgrades to beta

jay_rab
04-04-2014, 09:36 AM
Hi I am one of those who purchased a four pack that didnt include beta keys for any of the copies, but then later purchased a beta key, how is this going to work with the steam early access? as I have talked to a couple of people who have said they have got an email about it.

Does this make one of the copies from the kickstart package eligible for early access due to the purchase of the beta?

Thank you for your time,
Jay

Kimiko
04-04-2014, 09:38 AM
jay_rab said

Hi I am one of those who purchased a four pack that didnt include beta keys for any of the copies, but then later purchased a beta key, how is this going to work with the steam early access? as I have talked to a couple of people who have said they have got an email about it.

Does this make one of the copies from the kickstart package eligible for early access due to the purchase of the beta?

Thank you for your time,
Jay

If you upgraded, you'll still get it. That's why we said up to 24 hours for the email, because the Kickstarter people are easy (that did it with the beta right away). Upgrades will take a little longer as we have to do those individually/match people up, etc.

jay_rab
04-04-2014, 11:09 AM
Kimi said
If you upgraded, you'll still get it. That's why we said up to 24 hours for the email, because the Kickstarter people are easy (that did it with the beta right away). Upgrades will take a little longer as we have to do those individually/match people up, etc.

Haha, sorry to be the hard one of the bunch ^_^ much love <3