PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] Mistfall DLC issues

Karl
12-22-2015, 07:57 AM
There are a few issues in the Mistfall DLC. Please fix them as soon as possible.

One of the enemy decks is placed backward. Not a game-breaking issue but it bugs me... I have to turn it around every time.
The Resolve tokens are incorrectly named Renown (according to the included manual). I tried to fix this myself, but after renaming the tokens in the bowl, they are still named Renown after being drawn.
Grid snapping on some of the cards is inconsistent. I haven't been able to figure out the pattern to this yet. I assume there is one.
Pre-sorted hero cards could be arranged better. Currently there are three decks of cards in the hero bag (gear, feats, rewards). The first thing you have to do in any new game is separate all the basic and advanced feats, and also for some heroes remove non-starting gear from the gear cards and move it to the basic feat deck to be drawn later. It would go a long way to smoothing out new games if the advanced feats were already separated, and any non-starting gear already in the basic feat deck. One of the great things about TTS is not having to mess with so much game setup, but here we still have to.

Thanks

Lucky seven
12-22-2015, 07:20 PM
Hey Karl.

can you elaborate on this.

•Grid snapping on some of the cards is inconsistent. I haven't been able to figure out the pattern to this yet. I assume there is one.

Its the only one on your list that's not obvious when you load up the DLC.

I'd like to see if I can duplicate your observations. :)

Karl
12-23-2015, 09:22 AM
Sure. So the way this is set up with the grid, things with grid snapping enabled will snap either to the center of the grid blocks, or to the line intersections. This is evident (and actually causes some uncomfortable card placement) with the gear cards set below the hero charter.

What I've been noticing is sometimes my starting gear cards have grid snapping, and other times they don't. I've noticed this with enemy cards placed above the hero charter as well.

It's possible that I inadvertently toggled it somehow, but I haven't figured out what's going on with that yet.