PDA

View Full Version : Shuffling

wgoff194
04-21-2014, 06:51 AM
Is there a way to shuffle a deck in hand?

i.e. player/host pick up whole discard pile then [button press] shuffles deck in hand to deal back out cards.

jay_rab
04-21-2014, 07:03 AM
wgoff194 said

Is there a way to shuffle a deck in hand?

i.e. player/host pick up whole discard pile then [button press] shuffles deck in hand to deal back out cards.

Pick up the deck by holding down the left mouse button, then shake from left to right with the deck in your hand.

wgoff194
04-21-2014, 07:10 AM
Omg. Thank you!

eelikay
04-21-2014, 10:14 AM
wgoff194 said

Omg. Thank you!

lol someone didn't play the tutorial http://www.berserk-games.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_wink.gif

teck923
04-24-2014, 01:53 AM
I have a question regarding this, can we cut decks in halves or quarters and shuffle them together? Basically a hardcore power-shuffle, or mixing two sets of cards together that are from different decks. Or for example if I have 100 cards and I need 4, 25 card cuts can this be done with a simple click or button?

Djemps
04-24-2014, 03:06 AM
Cutting is not a command. But you can meld multiple decks together to create a single larger deck. You can shuffle and use the Deal command. That's it for now.

jay_rab
04-24-2014, 07:09 AM
teck923 said

I have a question regarding this, can we cut decks in halves or quarters and shuffle them together? Basically a hardcore power-shuffle, or mixing two sets of cards together that are from different decks. Or for example if I have 100 cards and I need 4, 25 card cuts can this be done with a simple click or button?

What some users use for drawing for multiple cards, though not to the extent of cutting in half, is drawing one and then with that card in hand right clicking multiple times on the deck to draw the extra cards, to some extent you could do the same and even though its not ideal its likely the best route currently.