PDA

View Full Version : Euro Cubes...

LtSterling
04-22-2014, 12:12 AM
Am I missing them somewhere? A selection of different color cubes would sure be handy... I feel like maybe I am just overlooking them?

Finassar
04-22-2014, 01:37 AM
Not just yet, maybe some time in the future though, I don't think the cubes are as in demand as some of the other features, but if you get a bunch more people asking then they will know that you/we want them.

QQuixotic
04-22-2014, 03:10 AM
I had a full response, thinking that 'Euro cube' was something like 'finger boxes'. Apparently you mean actual cubes, though.
Currently, the shapes found in the sandbox (blue rectangle, green wedge) are the only real abstract shapes you can spawn. What kinds of shapes would you want?

LtSterling
04-22-2014, 04:22 AM
Thanks all for the quick response... Many board games use wooden cubes and/or "meeples" of different colors for playing pieces. Think anything from Lords of Waterdeep to El Grande. Particularly Euros. I have already made two custom mods where I wished I had cubes... I would think anyone making something board game based is going to want multicolor cubes and/or meeples... Carcassonne is another great example...

I am working on 8 Minute Empire right now and that is what prompted my request http://www.berserk-games.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif

Thanks again!

DW

LemonyFresh
04-22-2014, 05:30 AM
At the very least, being able to select basic cubes of all available pawn colors would be a huge help.

Chris Goodwin
04-22-2014, 06:19 AM
A general inclusion of additional models of generic pieces would be great. Meeples, small houses, large houses, ships, sticks, small military unit figurines (for Axis & Allies, Risk, &c), cubes, disks, square tiles.

Edit to add: Pyramids! Icehouse pyramids would give you three different sizes, usable in a pinch for e.g. houses and hotels, or settlements and cities.

jay_rab
04-22-2014, 08:21 AM
LtSterling said

Thanks all for the quick response... Many board games use wooden cubes and/or "meeples" of different colors for playing pieces. Think anything from Lords of Waterdeep to El Grande. Particularly Euros. I have already made two custom mods where I wished I had cubes... I would think anyone making something board game based is going to want multicolor cubes and/or meeples...
DW

there is 4 colored dices, I am not sure if that would help you but its under the dice section and they are blue, green, red, and black, if you can use all the dice as blocks, then you would have a total of 6 different colors if you include the white and metal. sometime I use these as pieces as well so that is why I am suggesting them.