PDA

View Full Version : Relic™ the Board Game (Poland)

BurnMaster
03-01-2016, 08:14 AM
Witam, szukam ludzi, którzy w wolnym czasie sobie pogrywają w Relica. Niedawno się wkręciłem w tą planszówkę, a żadnego community konkretnego nie mogłem znaleźć po necie. Tak więc tworzę ten temat gdyby znaleźli się jacyś polacy chętni do tej gry w miłym i spokojnym towarzystwie :)

Lucky seven
03-01-2016, 10:34 AM
Hey BurnMaster Welcome to the community.
A friendly reminder, in future could you post in English please. :)

and don't forget to check out the community Guidelines.

http://www.berserk-games.com/forums/showthread.php?678-Community-Rules

TheRaven81
03-01-2016, 11:50 AM
Witam, szukam ludzi, którzy w wolnym czasie sobie pogrywają w Relica. Niedawno się wkręciłem w tą planszówkę, a żadnego community konkretnego nie mogłem znaleźć po necie. Tak więc tworzę ten temat gdyby znaleźli się jacyś polacy chętni do tej gry w miłym i spokojnym towarzystwie :)
Translation:(Courtesy of Google Translate, so don't shoot me if it's incorrect, IDK Polish in the first place to correct it)

Hello, I am looking for people, who in their free time a pogrywają Relic. I recently got engaged in this board game, and are no particular community I could not find on the net. So I create this topic if they were some poles willing to play this game in a nice and quiet company :)

"pogrywają" apparently has no english translation, as I tried numerous other translators besides google, and none of them had a translation for it. And "poles", from what I gather/guess, is their word for a Polish person.

The above seems to be a very rough translation, but what I can guess from it is BurnMaster is looking for someone to possibly make the polish board game "Relic" in their free time, which he/she has recently gotten into, and has not found any communities online related to the game. So he/she created this topic to see if there were any polish people willing to play it.