PDA

View Full Version : Hello, everyone!

QQuixotic
03-13-2014, 08:22 PM
Hey everyone, I'm QQuixotic. I hope to be a big content creator here for everyone. I'm currently working on making basic models and tokens and generally preparing accessories for several games (both print and play and not). I'm down for playing games with strangers, and am looking forward to joining many of you in whatever game you may make/play.

I'm interested in playing:
RPG's
Turn-based strategy games
Card games
Co-Op games
Homebrew games (including your own)

Once more is known about custom content, feel free to hit me up to convert your game/games to a usable format. I'm not an advanced modeler, though, so you'll have to find someone else for all that.

Kimiko
03-13-2014, 10:03 PM
Hey QQuixotic, welcome and thanks for being the first to introduce yourself!

I'm really excited to see all the things people will be coming up with. We've got a lot to work on, but it's going to be a ton of fun http://www.berserk-games.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif

jay_rab
03-18-2014, 02:45 AM
Hey QQuixotic!

Looks like we have alot in common as I love those play styles and cant wait to see some of the things you been making in light of that. Any time you want to start up a game you can count me in as I would love to see new custom content from the user side of the house.

Just got to the forum myself so I finished my intro post and now trying to say hi to everyone, hope to see you soon!
Jay