PDA

View Full Version : OnCollisionExit and OnCollisionEnter

Kijan
08-13-2017, 02:06 AM
Hi

I have experienced a strange Problem.
If you take things out of a infinity bag, but it isn't anywhere on the table, and an object lays on another,
objects get the funktion OnCollisionExit and OnCollisionEnter triggered.

If there is an oject from the infinity bag on the table there is no triggering like it should be.

Flolania
08-15-2017, 03:02 PM
There is a thread about here somewhere, but If I remember correctly it is due to physis lock full in the options. Something with unity 5 upgrade.

read here: http://www.berserk-games.com/forums/showthread.php?4428-onCollisionExit-not-working-as-expected

Kijan
08-17-2017, 05:41 AM
it is not the same.
I use full physics.
That is not occuring if a copy layed on the table.
For every infi-bag it is seperate. So if I have 5 infi-bags with 5 different things in it, the collision would trigger every time I take the first item out.
Then, if I delete all copies and take another, it triggers again.

Tumba
09-03-2017, 03:49 AM
Got the same problem with my scripted Dice Trays. They report the dice values when onCollisionEnter. Works fine until I take stuff from infinite bag. Suddenly all Dice Trays report.
This behavior can be best tested in my mod that cannot be mentioned on the forum. Lucky Seven might know which I'm talking of.

maximo1984@ymail.com
10-20-2017, 06:42 PM
Any update onCollision? It is pretty much useless for me at the moment. I have figures that trigger oncollision if rotation set to a certain value, and now when I pull custom card decks out of bags, the collision triggers. I tried using a timer and true / false to turn the collision off during loading, but it doesn't matter. It just goes right around the timer and triggers the collision event anyway. And I know the timer is working because on load of a fresh game, the timer works properly.