PDA

View Full Version : Permission Error Atom Cant save more than one time

auoryus
03-29-2018, 08:55 PM
Hey guys,
I have a serious problem with the atom tts plugin and the communication with tts.

The problem occurs after I load the scripts with ctrl + shift + l.
When I try to change a lua file in atom and then wanna save it with ctrl + shift + s a error occurs, atom closes all tabs and opens the welcome tab and
I can no longer communicate with tts through atom (no shortcut works).
When I save it the first time through atom it works but only one time. After that I always need to restart atom and then it works again for the first time.

This error is in the console:

Uncaught Error: EPERM: operation not permitted, open 'C:\Users\Toni\AppData\Local\Temp\TabletopSimulato r\Tabletop Simulator Lua\Block Square.cf25b5.ttslua'
at Object.fs.openSync (fs.js:584:18)
at Object.module.(anonymous function) [as openSync] (ELECTRON_ASAR.js:173:20)
at FileHandler.create (file:///C:/Users/Toni/.atom/packages/tabletopsimulator-lua/lib/tabletopsimulator-lua.coffee:230:14)
at readFilesFromTTS (file:///C:/Users/Toni/.atom/packages/tabletopsimulator-lua/lib/tabletopsimulator-lua.coffee:329:11)
at handleMessage (file:///C:/Users/Toni/.atom/packages/tabletopsimulator-lua/lib/tabletopsimulator-lua.coffee:1455:7)
at Socket. (file:///C:/Users/Toni/.atom/packages/tabletopsimulator-lua/lib/tabletopsimulator-lua.coffee:1637:9)
at emitOne (events.js:96:13)
at Socket.emit (events.js:191:7)
at readableAddChunk (_stream_readable.js:178:18)
at Socket.Readable.push (_stream_readable.js:136:10)
at TCP.onread (net.js:560:20)

auoryus
03-30-2018, 04:52 AM
Halfway Solution:

http://www.berserk-games.com/forums/showthread.php?5066-urgent-Atom-has-stopped-quot-reloading-quot-after-save&p=22129&posted=1#post22129

MrStump
03-31-2018, 10:18 AM
Is your firewall blocking the internal traffic, perhaps? Might be identifying it as an issue. What firewall/antivirus do you use? If you disable it temporally, does it fix the issue? What about whitelisting both atom and tabletop simulator?