PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] Header Not changing

jay_rab
03-18-2014, 03:52 AM
I currently have an issue where if I change the header in my profile it does not update, even when I select no header, do you have it set to override user selection?[sp_show_poll id="1"]

Kimiko
03-18-2014, 06:19 AM
Yeah, you shouldn't actually be able to change the header, but there's no way to hide that option in your profile, so it thinks you can do it.

Maybe later down the line I'll look into finding the code and removing it, but for now, I'd rather not mess with it.

jay_rab
03-19-2014, 04:41 AM
Kimi said

Yeah, you shouldn't actually be able to change the header, but there's no way to hide that option in your profile, so it thinks you can do it.

Maybe later down the line I'll look into finding the code and removing it, but for now, I'd rather not mess with it.

The reason I bought this up was the upper section of the forum including: banner, navigation bar, news feed, user info and forum navigation covers the full screen before you actually see the forum, making you have to scroll down a full page length in order just to get to the content. I did some testing with making the banner smaller or even removing it completely and you still wont see the first forum area till you scroll down. http://www.berserk-games.com/wp-content/sp-resources/forum-smileys/sf-frown.gif