Thread: [v8.4] Model Preview feature.

[v8.4] Model Preview feature.

I made a quick mock-up of a potential "model preview" feature. http://imgur.com/CCZ3vtc

While I think this feature may be handy for anyone who uses the game, it will especially be important for those who use the game to play DnD or any other table top RPG.

The issue right now is that a lot of these mods that contain tile sets don't have them labelled in any way, and you have to manually go through every one to find a piece you are looking for..

With the model preview feature, simply hovering over the option in the list will give you a quick preview of the object, much like the pictures shown in the "chest"

I don't know if this would be feasible, but I think it would be very useful.
    Attached Images Attached Images

+ 1 from me

As much as we'd to do this, it's not something that is currently possible due to each and every image having to be loaded, which will eat up a LOT of resources and not be a pleasant experience for anyone. We'll see what we can come up with in the future, but no promises, thanks!

Thank you for the reply, its great to get a response from a Dev.

Its unfortunate its not possible currently but I can see why it wouldn't be.

This is now possible since our latest update v8.4, thanks!

You can now see actual thumbnails and expand objects properly for both Saved Games and Workshop Mods.