Thread: Custom Table with default texture

Custom Table with default texture

Would it be possible to include a default texture on the big custom table with the same texture and shine as the frame of the table?

Adding own textures is a great idea (I love all kinds of modding), but added textures reacts very different to the lighting scheme (becomes very matte, no shine or reflection at all). So, is it possible to fix the two, i.e., complete the table with a similar material as the existing wood frame, and possibly look at the lighting properties of added custom textures?

Thanks!

I'd say more: Allow new tables. Like 3d models with a collision box, Even a newbie 3d modeller can make a table, please, let us add them like mods!

Isn't that possible yet? I saw some new tables as mods, like the one that is called "HUGE TABLE" or so .. but that one gets stacked on top of your normal table and has some collision problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Noctropolitan View Post
    I'd say more: Allow new tables. Like 3d models with a collision box, Even a newbie 3d modeller can make a table, please, let us add them like mods!
    Even better.