Thread: Looking for a DnD teacher, crew, and DM

Looking for a DnD teacher, crew, and DM

Hi there! I'm new to DnD and I really am interested in it. I've been wanting to play for a very long time. However... I do not know how to play. I was hoping someone could perhaps add me on Steam and teach me. After some teaching, I was hoping to start a weekly story. It would be so much fun. We'd all get together and play for an hour or two. I was hoping for 5 in total, one of which being a DM. But I really need to know how to play first. I own some dice and I would really like for an experienced player to teach me how to set up a character (There is a site I used to go to but I have lost the site), how to play and maybe even how to DM. Thanks so much! If you want to teach me, add me on Steam: Phoenix O'leary (or plowdude, whichever works). Also add me if you want to join in on the weekly thing. I really need a DM.

Yikes, I can't seem to find you!

Your steam is whatever is on the right hand side of your steam window. Not your display name.

Quote Originally Posted by EmmaJackson View Post
    Yikes, I can't seem to find you!

Your steam is whatever is on the right hand side of your steam window. Not your display name.
    Hmmm. Search up plowdude. That's my username. Please do so

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixoleary View Post
    Hmmm. Search up plowdude. That's my username. Please do so

Is your profile private?

It shouldn't be! What's your steam name?

I am currently in the process of re-creating the pathfinder adventure "Rise of the Runelords"

I have run the first 2 parts of the campaign, but I would like to finish it.

If anyone is interested in starting a level 1 character and working your way through this campaign then please let me know!

I would like to get a D&D 5e game going. I'm a decent DM, I have been playing off and on for about 10 years.
    So if you still need help feel free to send me a message or add me to steam.

Quote Originally Posted by Komakon View Post
    I would like to get a D&D 5e game going. I'm a decent DM, I have been playing off and on for about 10 years.
    So if you still need help feel free to send me a message or add me to steam.
    That would be fun. I know kinda how to play but I'd need help setting up a character. I know this site that is really good for templates and I used it when I played Paranoia, it's called Myth Weavers. But yes, I'd love to join sometime. My steam name is Phoenix O'leary or plowdude

I"m also interested in a D&D game. Any edition is fine, though I prefer dungeon-heavy games, rather than a lot of bartering or talking to kings and stuff. I always screw the whole party over by accident if I'm made to be the face.

Also, searching steam names is probably the worst way to find someone on Steam. Post your profile link instead, thusly: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197976601091/

Hey please check out my post you might be interested

http://www.berserk-games.com/forums/...ewbies-D-amp-D

Thanks, Noddy