Thread: Unreadable menu

Unreadable menu

Hi, when the game starts the menu is unreadable because of strange colors and distortions, this is the same for all the buttons in the menu and even during the game all the different menus are unreadable (even to choose color), this also happens with many of the cards themselves making it unplayable.
    if i turn off "Full size textures" the game and all its menus become normal, but then i can't read text on some of the cards due to lower quality

Running latest version of mac os 10.10.5
    Intel HD Graphics 3000 512 MB

Hi there - Open your graphics card properties and make sure your graphical settings are on quality and nothing lower.

Thank you for the reply, unfortunately OS X does not have the "graphics card properties" option
    What then should i do?
    Last edited by jhonnyScrz; 08-26-2015 at 09:04 PM.

A screenshot of the configuration menu:
    Screen Shot 2015-08-27 at 5.51.50 AM.jpg

Hi jhonny,

Unfortunately the Intel HD Graphics 3000 seems to have issues with high quality textures. I suggest contacting Intel's support to see if there is a setting that you can change or any sort of driver update since they drivers they have listed are only for Windows and Linux. You can also try running 'Software Update' and that will tell you if there are any updates available for your Mac since they tend to do things a bit differently. Integrated graphics are the absolute bare minimum, but to get things running properly you'll have to turn your settings to low, but like you said the text will be harder to see on some cards.

Thanks