Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: TTS Mod Backup tool

I know TTS Mod Backup is not hacking Steam and that it uses the Public Steam API. Just was saying it could cause problems with the crappy way Steam checks VAC games. Its not a problem with TTS MB but Steam and the way they check VAC games.

The Steam VAC is crap and there is always a possibility that it could cause problems, I myself make sure nothing else is running that could mess with the Steam VAC but it could happen.

As for the other the crashing is fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorcerer View Post
    Just was saying it could cause problems with the crappy way Steam checks VAC games. Its not a problem with TTS MB but Steam and the way they check VAC games.

The Steam VAC is crap and there is always a possibility that it could cause problems, I myself make sure nothing else is running that could mess with the Steam VAC but it could happen.
    No, that is not the way VAC works. It's checks for programs that are editing active memory and affecting multiplayer games, not programs using their public API for downloading mods. TTS Mod Backup is nowhere near the first workshop mod program that hooks into Steam. Please stop pretending you know what you are talking about.

The developer pays close attention to reports, so make sure you send it.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314