Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: TTS Mod Backup tool

Workshop downloader saves mods as "game name" ("ID").json while the thumbnail downloader saves images as "ID".png. This results in thumbnails not working in the game.

Oops, will fix in next version, thanks for reporting!

Having this crash everytime I load ... just started.. may have something to do with the patch.. it seems to be something to do with the MOD JASON files... as if I delete them all, then it loads fine and works off the save games no problem..

The crash report will not send.. so putting it here...

Could not load type 'SimpleJSON.JSON' from assembly 'Assembly-CSharp, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. - 1.9.20.0
    System.TypeLoadException
    Could not load type 'SimpleJSON.JSON' from assembly 'Assembly-CSharp, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
    \n at TTS_Mod_Backup.WorkshopManager.CheckWorkshopItemsE xist()
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(Exec utionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionCon text executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
    at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System. Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
    at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
    My Boardgame uTube chan - Tragic's Table Top
    BGG Guild of BoardGame uTubers - Tube Tables

I'm getting the same issue as Tragic above. No idea if it is patch-related as I only just downloaded your app.

Same issue crashing, it was working fine before the new Update to TTS

Yes, thanks for reporting, this was caused by some internal changes in the latest TTS update, I just uploaded a new Version that works again

great stuff FrogHut... TTSBackup is an invaluable tool.. I use it all the time. Thanks!
    My Boardgame uTube chan - Tragic's Table Top
    BGG Guild of BoardGame uTubers - Tube Tables

hello there. first of all, i love that tool its so handy and useful.
    but there is an really annoying bug. at first it sounds like a small bug but in fact, its totally annoying.
    its about displaying mod names in tts mod backup.
    there are some mod names like ... lets say "pokémon" or german names with special characters like "ä, ü, ö" for example. or general special characters... % $&!§")/%(("&/ ... stuff like that.
    they are not displayed properly. or if a mod has a russian name.. russian letters... or idk, arabic, chinese, japanese.. whatever different letter types exist...
    sometimes tts mod back up displays the names right, but many times, if there are special letters "for example "ä" " it shows a "?" or a "@" instead of that letter/character.
    and then... if i click "back up all mods" (because i dont always remember which one i already backed up), i decline to overwrite already existing backups. but when the names are always displayed differently, due to special letters/characters, tts mod backup thinks that its a new mod now and will back it up again.
    i had a mod with "pokémon" for example, it displayed the name correctly when i added it the first time. then i added more mods and clicked "backup all" and then i see, that i have another "Pok?mon" mod backed up. it was exactly the same, but with an "?" instead of an "é".
    idk these special letters/characters arent displayed correctly. my windows display em correctly. but in tts mod backup its not displayed correctly.

hi there. something strange happened again. this mod got an update today in TTS Workshop: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1420506534
    i made tts mod backup look for updates and it said the mentioned one had an update. but the loading bar stopped halfway. so i deleted the mod and copied&pasted the mod ID into tts mod backup to redownload it.
    but it gave me Remoteserver-Error (504) all the time. some hours are over now and still same error.
    then i jsut subscribed that mod in steam workshop and it got downloaded without problems. and tts mod back up recognized the subscribed mod, too. and logically, there was no update anymore for that mod when
    i looked for updates in tts mod backup again, because the steam workshop subscription for that mod already downloaded the newest updates.

so what i understand from that case.. there are probably some special settings you can make in the json file, so tts mod backup will have problems to get the updated json file of a mod.

@ttsbalance: I'll take a look at both your issues, thanks for bringing them up!

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213