Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: TTS Mod Backup tool

Here is a problem I am having I am using the Backup feature and not using the Add Workshop ID option to the file name, and there are a few mods on the Workshop with the Same Name.

What the program wants to do is overwrite the second one unless I tell it to save with different name, this is fine if I am only doing a backup of a few files but when you are doing say a few hundred this can get annoying.

Is there a way you could add a feature where it would say Add the Workshop ID for the second one with the Same Name so you wouldn't have to do it manually?

I tried to open and its asking for location of

Tabletop Simulator.exe ?

When I search this on my PC, I can see the file heirarchy, but when I try to navigate to that, there is no AppData folder to go through to get to the rest.

When I select the TTS deckstop shortcut I get 'catastrophic failure' error

A little help please

[drive]:\[steam install dir]\steamapps\common\Tabletop Simulator\
    My Boardgame uTube chan - Tragic's Table Top
    BGG Guild of BoardGame uTubers - Tube Tables

Quote Originally Posted by Sorcerer View Post
    there are a few mods on the Workshop with the Same Name
    This is a good reason to remove the option and always to add the workshop ID to the name, IMO.

@Corrodias Yeah that would work too, I had used that when I first started using TTS Mod Backup but some how it got unchecked and I had a Bunch of double backups. So I left it unchecked and had to manually delete all the doubles.

I like your Idea of removing the one Option and just making it where it always adds the Workshop ID to the name.

thanks @tragic that worked

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112