Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beta v.10 update! Feedback Bug Reports

Beta v.10 update! Feedback Bug Reports

You guys, I'm used to being the only grammar nazi, stop it!

Some of the RPG figurines are larger than they visually appear. If you try to drop a Ghoul right next to another Ghoul they will hit each other when dropping the second one too close (but not not close enough for the bases to touch).

Hex grid dungeon pieces, for GURPS players such as me, possibly?

If you grab 3 floor tiles at once and then try to drop them, they'll just float there without falling.

NightCrest said

If you grab 3 floor tiles at once and then try to drop them, they'll just float there without falling.

dont forget to say if they are held right they begin to spin (super fun to watch): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgavL0N_-LE

jay_rab said

NightCrest said

dont forget to say if they are held right they begin to spin (super fun to watch)

Omg that's hilarious. I can't say I've ever gotten them to do that. I think it probably has something to do with the grid snapping because checker pieces will do the same thing if dropped above the checkerboard.

The game seems to crash whenever I exit out of it. 3rd time it's happened to me so far.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12