Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [OFFICIAL] TTS Deck Editor

I just uploaded 1.5.0. A lot of new stuff:
    - add new "start screen" that shows recently opened deck files
    - warn if you close the program and decks still have unsaved changes
    - .tsdb files can be opened by double clicking
    - when drag&droping multiple images they will be added at the slot they are dragged to
    - add a grid (toggleable)
    - add close button to tabs
    - fixed a lot of bugs
    as always there are probably bugs hiding somewhere, so if you find them please report them here

Looking good Mr Wizard

I see that decks now round up to even numbers and the whole thing is looking rather professional

Small thing I did notice.

The edit card dimensions window is stuck smaller than the information its trying to show....no idea why

Running a 64 bit version of Windows 7 Professional Service pack 1. if that makes any difference.

Oh, I'm using Windows 10 and it seems the new rectangular design gives more room than in Windows 7. I will change the window to fitthe content regardless of windows version, thanks for reporting

I'm loving the new authenticate feature for uploading deck images; I think you missed it in the changelog.

Please let me scroll in and out using ctrl+scroll wheel while my mouse is off the deck image.
    Also the black bar problem hasn't gone away, I'm still seeing instances of it. It seems to only be on certain zoom levels though...

Last edited by Mark; 12-16-2015 at 07:34 PM.

I'll have a look again at the black bar problem, hopefully I can fix it 100% this time
    Just to clarify, you want to be able to zoom with ctrl+mouse wheel while the mouse is not over the application window, or just over other parts of the application like menus etc?
    Edit: Oh, I just tried it and realized it does not zoom when the mouse is not "exactly" above the deck image, like in smaller zoom levels and the rights side of the application window is empty it wont zoom when the mouse is over the empty part of the application. I guess you mean that

Released 1.5.1 that contains the fixes for the bugs reported since 1.5.0.

I haven't played around with the editor much, though of course it looks very usable. I wonder if you can use it to create decks where each card has a different back. In other words, decks of two-sided cards for games where you, for instance, upgrade a module by flipping over its card to reveal new abilities.

I think to do that you just have to create two deck images, one with the front images and one with the corresponding back images. In TTS you then just create a new deck as normal, check the "Unique Back" option and specify front and back image urls.

Hey shifty.. Now apologies in advance if I've miss read you

but if your talking about double faced cards you can do that already by checking the unique back option when you import your cards and place another full deck image in the back slot at the same time this aligns the 1,1 2,2 3,3 .etc cards of each deck image back to back.

EDIT:

Ninja'd by Froghut.

Ah, makes sense. Thanks!

I encountered a bug with the Deck Builder: When you have a deck built, and you drag a card image over to the window to replace one of the cards in it, you get a notification window - but the buttons are cut off and do not function. I can close the window and continue, but only if I do it through the pop-up preview of it on the taskbar.
    2016-01-20-[001].png

Running Windows 7 64-Bit SP1, if it makes any difference.

Thanks for reporting, I'll try to get it fixed soon
    Edit: Uploaded 1.5.2. Also The buttons in that dialog did not work at all, now they do :P
    Last edited by Froghut; 01-20-2016 at 07:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Froghut View Post
    Thanks for reporting, I'll try to get it fixed soon
    Edit: Uploaded 1.5.2. Also The buttons in that dialog did not work at all, now they do :P
    Hey, I'm on Windows 10 64 bit.

For some reason, the application just plain doesn't open. I click on it, but nothing happens. It's weird.

Also, any idea if this solves the problem that the other TTS deck builder has, where it can't import CMYK JPGs?

For some reason, the application just plain doesn't open. I click on it, but nothing happens. It's weird.
    Could it be a UAC issue ?

Have you tried running it as administrator ?

yep, I tried. If I right click and choose run as admin directly, it at least comes up with the UAC box, but then once I say yes, nothing. Just the spinning wheel thing and nothing. It seems like its windows explorer getting confused but I can't remember it doing anything like this for anything else, that wasn't solved by running as admin or a restart, but neither solved this issue this time.

EDIT: Okay, so it's not just that it does nothing when I do the right click way of specifying admin, but it crashes that window entirely in an endless freeze that's only solved by restarting windows explorer

Hm that is very strange. Could you try downloading it manually again from http://abomb.info/tts/dl.php?file=TT...itor_1.5.2.zip ? If the problem still persists could you check the event log (press windows key, type "event" and it should show "view event log") under Windows -> Applications, I guess there should be errors regarding TTS-Deck-Editor.exe and post them here?
    As to the CMYK JPGs, I tried it with a sample file from wikipedia and it opens and displays it.

Quote Originally Posted by Froghut View Post
    Hm that is very strange. Could you try downloading it manually again from http://abomb.info/tts/dl.php?file=TT...itor_1.5.2.zip ? If the problem still persists could you check the event log (press windows key, type "event" and it should show "view event log") under Windows -> Applications, I guess there should be errors regarding TTS-Deck-Editor.exe and post them here?
    As to the CMYK JPGs, I tried it with a sample file from wikipedia and it opens and displays it.

Oh yeah, didn't think of the event log. However, the only error relates to that the windows explorer shell was stopped and restarted, which is obvious, because I did it. No other errors relating to the application.

- - - Updated - - -

Ah hah, the issue has been solved. Shutting off my Avast Anti-virus did it. Avast doesn't say it blocked anything, but it must have been interfering with the runtime.

I downloaded it but windows defender wouldn't let me run it. Says it contains a Trojan virus.

Not sure what could be the problem, I checked the file in virustotal and got 0 hits. Where did you download the version you have from?

I used the same file for the virustotal scan, it's definitely a false positive from windows defender.

Hi, my new proposal:

When you export a deck and select upload to a hosting (example dropbox), it could also select to upload the back card (alone card you select in last position). Because normally you must upload the deck and then the back card to create a deck in TTS (you need both links) with the same back.

Great tool....

That makes total sense, I'll add it to the next version.

Haven't tried this tool yet but I assume it only works with pre-made images?

Would it be possible to modify it so it could have editable text for individual cards overyling a background? (I already have a custom-made primitive deck editor that does that, but it lacks all your other nice features).

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast