Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: [OFFICIAL] TTS Deck Editor

Quote Originally Posted by megashub View Post
    I'm having trouble figuring out how to increase the quantity of cards per deck. Right now the editor refuses to let me set anything larger than 70 cards per deck. Why is that, and is there a way to increase it? I'd like a single deck with 168 total cards. Possible?
    Ideally keep your Image sheets at or below 4096 x 4096.
    Start making them bigger than that irrespective of the number of cards on it and your likely to have loading issues of one kind or another.

To make your bigger deck just spawn in mini decks for each image sheet and combine them on the table TTS handles that stuff just fine, so trying to get everything on one single sheet. is not really a benefit.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky seven View Post
    Ideally keep your Image sheets at or below 4096 x 4096.
    Start making them bigger than that irrespective of the number of cards on it and your likely to have loading issues of one kind or another.

To make your bigger deck just spawn in mini decks for each image sheet and combine them on the table TTS handles that stuff just fine, so trying to get everything on one single sheet. is not really a benefit.
    Fair enough. From a usability perspective, it just feels unnecessarily clunky and confusing. Like the limitation is arbitrary. It sounds like there's a good reason for it (performance), but maybe some helper text in the app could be added to explain to the user what's happening (and why) when they try to create a deck that's too large?

http://berserk-games.com/knowledgebase/custom-decks/

The knowledgebase has a section for Custom Cards among other things With some useful tips on creating decks with the available tools which you may find of use.

Hope that helps a bit

Hi, thanks for this amazing tool, but how are Mac users supposed to use it if the only available file in the download is a .exe? Maybe I'm missing something somewhere. Can someone point me the right direction?

Guz

Quote Originally Posted by Froghut View Post
    UPDATE: Froghut's Deck Editor is now officially part of Tabletop Simulator for all Windows users. You can find this in the modding folder in Steam Library > steamapps > common > Tabletop Simulator > Modding.

Those of you on Mac & Linux can still download it and let us know how it works for you. If it consistently works, then we can add it to those builds as well. Enjoy! ~Kimiko

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

Since I had some more free time I created a Deck Editor tool. It works mostly like Andrew Mazar's Deck Building Tool but has some extra features:
    - Made with .net so should not have memory problems
    - Has Undo/Redo for everything
    - Zoom in/out with mousewheel
    - Scroll around by holding middle mouse button
    - Cards can be moved around by drag&drop and with the arrow keys
    - Cards can be copy & pasted
    - single cards can be added by drag&drop to the location where they were dropped
    - complete card sets can be imported when specially named
    - the export menu allows to define a max size, so if your deck would be 10000x20000 and you set max size to 4096 the final exported size will be 2048x4096
    - can upload exported decks to imgur. dropbox, google drive and cubeupload

It can load deck save's from Anrew's tool and saves in the same format. Many thanks to Andrew for creating his Deck Building Tool that gave me the basis on which to base my tool!

Since this is the first version there could still be bugs, so I'm looking forward to bug reports, suggestions and feedback!

You can get it here: http://www.nexusmods.com/tabletopsimulator/mods/266

I was recently browsing around some old things and remembered this little tool of mine. I was curious if it was still in use so decided to take a look. It's been a while, but I'm glad somebody took over the project. Looks good Froghut!

When you click show cards in deck it is giving a Unhandled Exception Error

Hi
    I'm having problems exoprting the custom deck in Linux MInt. The button export seems to be dead. I'm trying to create a Vanguard deck, is there any other way to create the deck besides exporting it?

Thank You

Is it practical to add a feature to reverse the process, i.e. to import an exported .png template and automatically generate the cards as separate .png files themselves to facilitate editing and re-templating?

Nobody? Not even admins? So there's literally no option for Mac users? The older Java deck builder in the modding folder just doesn't work. When I try to export the deck, it just says "Could not export deck".

Screenshot 2019-03-26 at 13.45.10.png

Quote Originally Posted by guzforster View Post
    Hi, thanks for this amazing tool, but how are Mac users supposed to use it if the only available file in the download is a .exe? Maybe I'm missing something somewhere. Can someone point me the right direction?

Guz

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567