Thread: Would it be possible to have the Cosmic Encounters expansions available in the DLC?

Post Would it be possible to have the Cosmic Encounters expansions available in the DLC?

I recently purchased the Cosmic Encounters DLC and I have been playing it. I was interested and so I researched "Cosmic Encounters" and discovered that there are a whopping five expansions to the game, none of which are available in this DLC. Are there plans to add the expansions available in Cosmic Encounters to Tabletop Simulator, either in the Cosmic Encounters DLC or in it's own separate DLC just for Cosmic Encounters expansions? If there are no current plans for it, would it still be possible to add the rest of the expansions to Tabletop Simulator in DLC? Without the expansions for Cosmic Encounters, it just feels bare. I do quite enjoy the Cosmic Encounters DLC, I only ask if it is possible for the expansions for the game to be added some day.

Thank you for your time.

I would think so, as they have done so with the Superfight DLC, and added several expansions to it - for free, I might add. Which is a huge bonus. So I wouldn't doubt it if in the future the expansions for Cosmic Encounters will eventually be added at no cost. Just a matter of time.

The first expansion was released in today's update v6.0, thanks! We'll be getting all of them in over time.