Thread: Zombie Dice

Question Zombie Dice

Hello. i like to know were i can find this Zombie Dice game.
    i play with friend and after that i try to find in the Workshop but no luck.
    so any one can help this problem ?

Most games that are no longer on the Workshop for whatever reason are shared either by Loot bags in-game, or by Save Game files. Ask your friend how he got it and if he's willing to share it with you. But we do our best to not do that here on the forum. At least not where the public eye can see it.
    EDIT: I sent you a PM.
    Last edited by TheRaven81; 10-06-2015 at 09:55 AM.

thx for the info

I wanted to give a game to someone (the game isn't in the workshop anymore) but he said that he couldn't save a game inside the game that I hosted. Is that normal? Or does it only happen if the game isn't available anymore?

@ForAiur: The "Save Game" command/option is only available to the host when you play online. So if you want to share it with him, you would have to give him a copy of the save file that was made when you saved it as a host. Most of the files are numbered as "TS_Save_X.json"(X being the number), and you can see which number the game is if you look in the chatbox after you save it - usually says "File saved to "C:\...\Documents\My Games\Tabletop Simulator\Saves\TS_Save_X.json".)