Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Steam Early Access v1.0 RC - Feedback Bug Reports

Steam Early Access v1.0 RC - Feedback Bug Reports

Knil said

I just want to confirm with you all that the floating object bug is resolved in this version?

The one with the grid snapping? Yeah, it seems fixed to me.

The card actions being able to tell apart different decks is nice, however it doesn't work properly when there's too many decks in play at once, like with a deckbuilding game

Particular issues:

1. The decks seem to cycle which one counts as which number. If I spam "reset deck 1" all of the decks will get reset in a cycle. Even if this issue were to be resolved though, it doesn't help that there's no indication of which deck was which, maybe have a number float above each deck to differentiate? at least if the card actions panel is open?

2. If there's too many decks, the panel will scroll off the bottom of the screen. In my case, I can see "Deal deck 11" but not "Reset deck 11" as seen in the screenshot linked above.

EDIT: also found a bug in CardBot mode, if you're holding a card over one of the CardBot mats and right-click (to make sure it's aligned with one of the spaces for example) the card will clip down through the table.

Speaking of CardBot mode, it reveals an issue with using alt to look at a card, it always shows the selected card in the default "upright" portrait position, however this doesn't let you see cards like the CardBot head cards properly, since those are meant to be in landscape position.

When using the notepad in public mode, the enter button skips to the next line. When using the notepad in private, the enter button opens the chat instead of skipping to the next line.

When zooming in by pressing Alt to read a card the rotation of the card doesn't work.

Card rotation:
    http://i.imgur.com/VU3dkoS.jpg

Zoomed rotation:
    http://i.imgur.com/pttZ2y0.jpg

I was fine all week and last night, but I logged on today and the game is very laggy for me, nothing is changed, and my computer is well enough equipped to play any AAA on Ultra, so as far as I know it's not on my end, I tried restarting Steam, and the game as well as lower graphics with no anvil.

Just restarted my PC and that didn't fix it either.

Also tried Verifying game cache, and deleted all the files and reinstalled with no luck

The lag is as if I were trying to load a deck of custom cards constantly

Is anyone else having this issue? Like Finassar.

My friend has given me some tips on what to, we've tried removing unity from my reg, as well as tabletop/berserk games and reinstalled, with no luck and a few other things. All my other games run fine, and the main menu also runs fine

You tried a reboot right? Also verify the integrity of the game.

Yep

restarted my PC and that didn't fix it either.
    Also tried Verifying game cache, and deleted all the files and reinstalled with no luck
    The lag is as if I were trying to load a deck of custom cards constantly

so as it turns out, the problem is with me, sorry about that. the problem is for what ever reason my webcam, having it plugged in makes it lag super hard

I find this odd as I had my webcam plugged in and on last night when I was playing, now that I think about it

Small bug: If you are using slot #70 of the template as hidden face art, then you should prevent people from inputting "70" as the number of cards.

Request:
    Loading images is fine, but if we can get support for the game to load a configuration file pointing out all the URLs, that would be really helpful for distributing custom games.

Comment:
    It took me a while to find out what the final pixel ratio is so I can design a back art. Having this in a readme in the game directory would be really nice (source: http://www.berserk-games.com/forum/beta-feedback-1/104/#p896)

Anticept said
    It took me a while to find out what the final pixel ratio is so I can design a back art. Having this in a readme in the game directory would be really nice (source: http://www.berserk-games.com/forum/beta-feedback-1/104/#p896)
    Pixel ratio doesn't matter TOO much. The cards stay the same size, but the sheet will divide 10 by 7 no matter what size it is.

Not sure if it's intended, but using the 'Lower' action (T or Right Click) while holding a deck will shuffle it.

Karmond said

Not sure if it's intended, but using the 'Lower' action (T or Right Click) while holding a deck will shuffle it.

I certainly hope it's intended, since I find it a fair bit easier to shuffle that way than spasming my mouse all over my desk.

I just noticed this but panning under the table allows for cheating in card games, in texas hold'em it allows you to see the burned card when the river is played, but I see the biggest issue with this being for trading card games that make you play cards hidden face down on the table, trading card games like yu-gi-oh have monsters played in defense being face down, and hidden traps, anyone who pans under the table would be able to see those cards.

jay_rab said

I just noticed this but panning under the table allows for cheating in card games, in texas hold'em it allows you to see the burned card when the river is played, but I see the biggest issue with this being for trading card games that make you play cards hidden face down on the table, trading card games like yu-gi-oh have monsters played in defense being face down, and hidden traps, anyone who pans under the table would be able to see those cards.

Suggested simple solution for this one would be to blank out face down cards .

jay_rab said
    also the one bug that was kinda hard to reproduce with the tilesets randomly exploding, I managed to get a save file that can reproduce it if you take my dungeon: http://www.nexusmods.com/tabletopsimulator/mods/10/? and go and load it just keep clicking on the save and soon it will explode.

Yeah I noticed that when I was building my dominoes stack, basically when you spam a load what happens is the game will try and load both at the same time, so two of every item occupying the same space. IMHO it doesn't effect normal game play so I don't see it as an issue.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12