Thread: Players positions at table

Players positions at table

This is more of a feature request as opposed to a bug. When playing two player card games, the second player is situated to the immediate right of the first - this cramps up the board space a little bit (especially games in which you could use space in front of you - such as Koi-koi).

The suggestion would be to try to spread players out more evenly across the board, instead of just putting them in the very next position.

The player can choose any position they want. They just need to change the color.

Additionally, they don't need to necessarily remain in that spot as they can move their camera to the other position.

Kimi said

The player can choose any position they want. They just need to change the color.

Additionally, they don't need to necessarily remain in that spot as they can move their camera to the other position.

For card games this is not viable as they are dealt were their name is, as of now if you want to sit across from the dealer you must pick green, its not an overwhelming issue and one that I could live with, but this would be nice if the player could pick the color that they wanted and then by default be place automatically based on what slot is free, first across, second to the left or right and then fill the rest as needed, and then have a button to allow players to "move" to the next free slot if they want to change positions till they get in their ideal placement like in this example:

its one of those things that would be a "treat"

yeah it would be nice if colors were not totally attached to seat placement. I think I had mentioned this before in my Advanced Color Selection thread, which is here: http://www.berserk-games.com/forums/...ection-options

Some things from it have "sort-of" been added, but not everything. I'm gunna be posting a new one soon, hopefully now that they are cramming out updates again, they can look into this one some more...