Thread: Custom Game Board Resolution?

Custom Game Board Resolution?

I just want to know what the default resolution for the custom game board is? For scaling purposes.

For what I was using, its a perfect square at this moment in time. I would just stick to the same width and heights when scaling something. good luck!

I know the board is roughly 7 cards wide by 5 cards long.

The board is a perfect square. Use whatever resolution you want, but I cap it at a 2048x2048 size.

I would prefer it scaling in ratio based on the image it loads.
    Currently the board is placed as a square merged inside the table with a frame. I think it would be better if it simply created a thin box with the correct ratios and put the image on that. Ideally it could then add a frame to the box etc. to make it all fancy.

mnemic said
    I would prefer it scaling in ratio based on the image it loads.
    Currently the board is placed as a square merged inside the table with a frame. I think it would be better if it simply created a thin box with the correct ratios and put the image on that. Ideally it could then add a frame to the box etc. to make it all fancy.
    If you don't mind having a gap, I've been playing around with joining multiple boards...

Karmond said
    If you don't mind having a gap, I've been playing around with joining multiple boards...

That's awesome. And would come in handy for several games I've been holding onto.
    Does a dialog just come up every time you load a board so you can put the URL in?

QQuixotic said
    That's awesome. And would come in handy for several games I've been holding onto.
    Does a dialog just come up every time you load a board so you can put the URL in?

Can't be done in game unfortunately, Using the 'Board Picture' button only changes the first board. Must be save edited or generated.

Maybe someone could write out some instructions on how to do this with code.

Okay I made one:
    http://www.berserk-games.com/forum/community-custom-creations/311/#p2432

Can we just get an option to make the custom boards resize to the image instead of what we currently have in that the image is resized to fit inside of the custom board. This would make doing Pathfinder a lot easier in that we could just add a url for a dungeon and it scales the board to the dungeon and we can play on it. I understand that with this using a massive image would make a huge board and could be glitchy, but we could manually scale them down for it.

Just giving us the option would be great, because as it stands the custom board is just far far far too small for anything aside from things like Candyland and such, and we all know that what a lot of people would love is D&D and Wargames.