Thread: Hello everyone!

Hello everyone!

I've been lurking here for a while. I first heard about this software from a podcast and quickly picked it up. After playing around with it for a little while it quickly became apparent that this was amazing software for developing games and gaming related tools.

I'm a long time role playing game buff. During that time I've been very quick to adopt player and game master aids when possible. I've found this to be a great tool when I run games.

I've also had ideas over the years for making my own games. Over the years the biggest impediment that I've faced has been getting prototyping a game to where you could effectively try playing it. Once again this software is amazing for this!

Thank you very much for making this great software, with an even bigger thank you for making it so easy to import your own content!

Hey Vilhelm,

Welcome to the party If you ever have any questions or suggestions, go ahead and post them in the appropriate sections. The community is really great and helpful.