Thread: Expansions # 2-4 & Promo Pack?

Expansions # 2-4 & Promo Pack?

Hi! Thanks for releasing Darkest Night along with Expansion #1. Really like it! What are the plans to release the other expansions (#2-4) as well as the promo pack?

I would also welcome any additional expansion content Victory Point might agree on as DLC for Darkest Night on TTS.

There are no plans as of yet, but we'll see what happens as they start work on the second edition.

^Thanks for the update! Hopefully, VPG will agree to new content since they're moving on to the 2nd edition. Also looking forward to your release of Warfighter! Cheers!

The tabletop 2nd ed. is now slated for released in March 2017, by the way - looks superb. Even has a miniature set available for the Heroes and Necromancer.
    However, one of the draws for the set is that it will contain all of the content from every 1st ed. expansion - draw your own conclusions re: digital releases.

I am hoping that talks for updating this DLC do continue. Right now it's one of the least visually appealing DLC you have. Almost all the others have really nice rooms and models while Darkest Night sits there like a Workshop mod. Don't get me wrong, I love that all the assets are high quality, but it pales in comparison to the likes of Zomibicide or Wizard's Academy. Even The Captain is Dead has an abstract room to look at that has visual appeal. Aside from that, I'm hoping the expansions add some mechanics that make the game itself a bit more interesting.

We will definitely be adding in the other expansions for the first edition as a free update in the future. And I'd also like to get the theme updated as well. Thanks!