Thread: Lack of errata criticism still valid?

Lack of errata criticism still valid?

Considering getting this DLC, which looks pretty appealing on its surface. Looking over the comments in the Store page, I see there are several all dated from December/January mentioning: a) That the physical game suffered from a problem with multiple errata being necessary to correct errors; and that b) The contents of this DLC have missed an obvious opportunity to incorporate the errata in the various problem-text in the assets.

Does anyone know if this is still the case?

Can a developer indicate whether or not there has been any kind of update for Mistfall on TTS since it was initially released? And if not, is it possible that NSKN could be requested to send new images with such errata built-in?

This would be a clincher for me to buy the DLC, personally, I know - so I'm guessing it would also be for others, having similar experiences when they load up the store-page for it.

Hey Cluny I can confirm this has been done.

Initially NSKN supplied the original Kickstarter launch version of the game to Berserk, since then they've passed on all the corrected cards and updated to a 2.0 version of the RuleBook.
    Which were all incorporated into the DLC.

Changes are detailed here just below the piece on Darkest Night

http://www.berserk-games.com/forums/...-amp-much-more!

Hope that sets your mind at ease

Excellent - thank you. Buying now.