Thread: Will this get the expansion and extra packs?

Will this get the expansion and extra packs?

Mistfall has a retail expansion called Valskyrr Campaign System that I'm interested in. Apparently there's a slight problem that unless you Kickstarted or purchase some extra packs that are available through the bgg store - the expansion has some shortcomings. Are there any plans to bring this into the Mistfall DLC? I certainly don't mind paying for a DLC DLC :P

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardg...all/expansions

This will really depend on the Publisher, NSKN games.

WWW.nskn.net

I know their planning on kickstarting a stand alone Sequel to Mistfall anytime now. But you'd have to ask them what there digital plans are for that and the expansion already made

We have plans to add Valskyrr as a free update in the future! No ETA at this time though.

NSKN has also announced that Heart of the Mists will be added to Tabletop Simulator with an ETA of right around now. Is there any news on this? We're long overdue for new content.

There's no ETA at this time, but yes, it will be added in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimiko View Post
    There's no ETA at this time, but yes, it will be added in the future.
    I really look forward to have info about the future of Misfall on TTS... do you have any news?

You still confirm the release of Heart of the Mists sometime?

Yes, but again no ETA. It's in the queue though, so is slowly moving on up.

Yes, but again no ETA. It's in the queue though, so is slowly moving on up.
    Purely a logistical question, once HotM is available, would there be a combined DLC package (original + expansion + extras) available or would this be regarded solely as standalone?

Best,
    Jebboh

Quote Originally Posted by Jebboh View Post
    Purely a logistical question, once HotM is available, would there be a combined DLC package (original + expansion + extras) available or would this be regarded solely as standalone?

Best,
    Jebboh
    This can go either way depending on the Publisher and how they wish to handle it. But if its left up to Berserk to make the call it would almost certainly end up as just one single DLC containing everything.

Soooo any update on this? Will Mistfall be updated with new content? Will Heart of the Mists be released? I see a lot of other new games coming out, but Mistfall is being left behind...

We have plans to add Valskyrr as a free update in the future! No ETA at this time though.
    The 2 year anniversary of this post was 2 days ago.