Thread: Can't open Community Custom Creations forum thread.

Can't open Community Custom Creations forum thread.

Hello.

I'm logged on the forum, but Community Custom Creations isn't available (not shown) for me on the main Forum page.
    The direct link http://www.berserk-games.com/forum/community-custom-creations/ returns with Access denied - you do not have permission to view this page.

Any ideas why?
    Thank you.

I'm logged on the forum, but Community Custom Creations isn't available (not shown) for me on the main Forum page.
    The direct link http://www.berserk-games.com/forum/community-custom-creations/ returns with Access denied - you do not have permission to view this page.

They've shut down the Community Custom Creations forum.

That is very sad news.

Still, thank you, Chris Goodwin for information!

So...... The custom content forum is gone. I was curious if there is any way to get access to one of the posts I made last month. It was a write-up on tarot card games. I just realized it was a pretty good summary, and I never saved it anywhere else. I know it's a crazy request, but hey, ya never know!

Djemps said

So...... The custom content forum is gone. I was curious if there is any way to get access to one of the posts I made last month. It was a write-up on tarot card games. I just realized it was a pretty good summary, and I never saved it anywhere else. I know it's a crazy request, but hey, ya never know!

Considering it says access denied and not page does not exist (or something to that effect), I'm inclined to think that the forum still exists and is simply inaccessible. In which case one of the devs (or possibly the mods) would be able to retrieve it for you. But I could very easily be wrong.

Djemps said

I still have access to it. I didn't want to completely delete it just in case, just nobody has access to it except me and Knil. I'll get your info to you and PM it to you or email it if you prefer. Just PM me your address if you'd prefer