Thread: will there be more expansions + Black Plague?

will there be more expansions + Black Plague?

Hi guys,

I own a physical copy of Black Plague for a week now and I love it! A lot of the rules that people don't like in the original Zombicide are solved better in Black Plague. Are there plans to release expansions and the fantasy version of Zombicide or are you still on a "let's wait for those sales numbers" stance?

By the way, I love that the zombies and heroes are all coloured, but it also makes it harder to differenciate between stuff. So if I would make the decisions (I know I don't) I would invest all that time it takes to paint all those models to just keep them one-coloured like the original game and bring out more expansions faster ;P)

Or let the player choose between the two (like retro games on the iPhone let you have the newer, cleaner, high-resolution look OR the old retro graphics). Maybe just include every zombie model coloured and in the original colour it has in the physical game (if you want to stick to colouring everything)

We haven't spoken with Cool Mini or Not yet about any additional games at this time as Zombicide is still new for us. So we'll have to wait and see what the future brings. Let's hope so though!

Quote Originally Posted by ForAiur View Post
    I would invest all that time it takes to paint all those models to just keep them one-coloured
    You can easily remove the textures of the models used and replace them with a basic, 300x300 pixels white image. Once that is done, the model can be tinted to a color of your choice - for example the colors of the unpainted miniatures.

It would look like this:

http://i.imgur.com/hNfUCrD.jpg

Interesting. Thnx Kimiko and thnx Björn!

I do hope to see more Zombicide or just more CMON stuff in general. Zombicide: Black Plague would be the best to see. Beyond that CMON just finished a Kickstarter for Massive Darkness a dungeon crawling game similar in gameplay style. I hope you guys might enter in talks with them to get it on TTS as well. It's just so much easier to get groups of players in TTS than in real life.

We now have plans to add in some expansions to Zombicide in the future. Thanks!

Huzzah! I love my physical copy, but I just don't have the people nearby to play often. Looking forward to it! Since you're talking with CMON about their games, any idea if their latest kickstarter "Massive Darkness" might also make it?

As of right now, that has not been discussed. We will be adding in another of their games though - more on that later!

Oh, Potion explosion maybe? that seems like it'd be interesting to play in TTS. I'll look forward to finding out what it is.

Are the Zombicide Expansions still in the works?

Yes but these all take time, so no ETA. We have other games in the works first, but it's in the queue.

Any more news on further expansions? I bought TTS and Zombicide last week and totally love it. I am eagerly awaiting the expansions for it.

I do not have additional information on this. If there's any news, we'll make a post about it, however, since it's been mentioned that we will have some expansions, that's about all the info I can give.

Thanks and glad you like it!

Cheers for the reply.

G'day, just another guy hoping for Black Plague. As others have mentioned, for the most part it'd mostly require a reskinning, and if you'd accept credited volunteers or for the task, I'm sure there would be some willing to jump in to help.

A couple of the modelers I play the boardgame with were discussing creating a digital copy of Zc:BP after D&D last night, which is what lead me to your steam game, and this forum.

Anyway, about to grab your simulator and settle in for the original. Have a good one.