Thread: Can't locate the Rogue Galaxy Mat for solo play

Can't locate the Rogue Galaxy Mat for solo play

Hi, I recently purchased the TEG DLC, and the manual says for solo play to flip any player mat and the opposite side will have the Rogue Galaxy Mat (see page 10 in manual).

When I flip any mat, it's the same on both sides, instead of having the Rogue Galaxy Mat. This appears to be an error. Please fix this, thank you!

They're in a bag to the side of the board.

Hey Jeff Welcome to the community

when you come across things like this it usually done for efficiency and image quality reasons.

Having the default boards repeat the image on both sides allows you to increase the resolution of the image your importing to keep it looking sharp. Adding a second full size image on the same diffuse means your halving your maximum image resolution without any real in game benefit.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightgaunt View Post
    They're in a bag to the side of the board.
    Thanks! I don't know how i missed that. Durrr..

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky seven View Post
    Hey Jeff Welcome to the community

when you come across things like this it usually done for efficiency and image quality reasons.

Having the default boards repeat the image on both sides allows you to increase the resolution of the image your importing to keep it looking sharp. Adding a second full size image on the same diffuse means your halving your maximum image resolution without any real in game benefit.

Thanks a bunch for the explanation!