When cards are added to a player's hand area, the system automatically arranges the cards in the player's hand area. Initially is starts with the cards beside it each and then, when there is no more space, it starts to overlay each of the cards by whatever amount is needed.

However, there seems to be a bit of a positioning bug in this process where the first card in line is actually positioned a bit outside the player hand area. Normally I believe it may still retain its membership in the player's hand but it becomes a problem if there are two player hand areas near each other.

For example, I created two player hand areas (side by side) on one edge of the table. I double checked that the player hand areas are not overlapping and there is even a small gap between them. When I start to add cards to the player area on the right hand side, all is well until it fills up. When the system needs to start overlapping cards, it seems to push the first card a bit too far to the left (outside the player hand area) and, in my case, far enough left to actually trip the other hand area. As such the card suddenly becomes unknown to the player who had it in his/her hand and (presumably) becomes visible to the other player.

Can someone confirm this?

Steps to replicate:

1. Create two player hand areas side by side with just a tiny gap between them.
2. Add a deck of cards (the standard cards will do)
3. Start adding cards to the player hand area on the right side until it fills up and the system starts to overlap the cards in the right player's hand area

Watch what happens to the first (left most) card in the player's hand area. In my case, as I said, it shifts a little too much to the left and gets caught by the other player's hand area.