Thread: Added thumbs up/down feature

Added thumbs up/down feature

Added a thumbs up/down feature to the Suggestions forum. I have it setup so you can only do it to the original thread, but if you'd like it so that all posts within a thread can be thumbed up or down then let me know.

Also if you think it should be on ALL forum sections and posts then post here. I just thought it was a bit overkill, but I'd like to see what you all think.

It's alright, I would have preferred a generic thumbs up/thumbs down button though rather than the stars. Was this there originally or did you just word this weird?

I don't really like not being able to change my vote if I change my mind about a certain thread. Opinions change over time and the result isn't exactly private anyway.

There is a thumbs up/down. The stars is a separate feature actually that I didn't post about. Still testing things out. The thumbs/up down is only in the suggestions forums while the stars is on all forums.

There's actually a lot of modifications I can do with the thumbs/up down, so it's now private, but I don't see an option to let people change their vote. So that part is out of my control.

Ohh, either I didn't notice it before or you changed something that fixed it for regular users. I see it now. It's on the right hand side of the post. Nice.
    Since we also get suggestions in the Scripting forum, I'd like to see it there too.

No worries! It's now added to scripting and the VR section as well.

Cheers!