Thread: Looking for a DM to teach a couple of noobs some good ol' fashion D&D (5e)

Looking for a DM to teach a couple of noobs some good ol' fashion D&D (5e)

Looking for a DM that would be willing to teach me and 2 of my other friends the ropes and have a nice knowledge of both being a DM and a player. We are looking to play 5e preferably, but if you consider another version better than we would be willing to learn. We have a discord and would prefer if you had a mic to be able to teach a bit better than haveing to type everything. If your intrested add me on steam at czartheking and we will get something set up that will fit everyones schedule.

Hey there Czar! I just joined these forums, sorry if you've been waiting for a response for a while. I've never run a campaign online but I would certainly be open to the challenge of learning (I guess it could be a learning experience for us both).
    I've played as a PC for about 5 years, and have run one campaign for some friends of mine. I've never played D&D rules, although I am familiar with many of them, I've mostly played Pathfinder, with rules brought over from D&D.

If you're interested, I might be interested in inviting a friend of mine to play as well. Assuming you are comfortable with it, and he has the time or inclination.
    I'll also contact you on Steam, see if I get a response there.

Regards,
    Silent Will

Hey Czar! I sent you an invite on Steam. I would like to DM for 5E Starter Set. I read the rules and i think i can handle DMing and teaching them. It will be my first time DMing but i played some Pathfinder before and played a lot of D&D Crpgs, so i'm not totally new to roleplaying games. I think we could have fun See ya

czar have you ever found anyone to help you? Ive played since '83 and DM since '91 BUT...... im old school and i use AD&D rules i guess 1st ed there are similarities and differences but easily overcome if your wanting to play some 1st edition rules game.