Thread: Bug Reports / Scripting is confusing when you have a Scripting Bug Report.

Post Bug Reports / Scripting is confusing when you have a Scripting Bug Report.

The description for Bug Reports: "Please post all bug reports here. Any other support belongs in the Technical Support forum."
    The description for Scripting: "Anything related to scripting in Tabletop Simulator. This includes suggestions and bugs related to scripted."

It seems like bug reports related to Scripting can be posted to either forum. Is this intentional?

Also, at least one Reddit thread, and many at the Steam site (which the TTS team seems to respond to). I've kinda given up on trying to figure out where/how they really manage the bug/suggestions list and/or the roadmap. Give me right-click menu items for script launching and get off my lawn.

And at one time there was a message on the Steam forum telling people to post problems/requests to this forum to make sure they were seen.

We read where you guys post pretty much anywhere (here, Steam, Reddit, etc). We actively seek out feedback or bugs it's how we target our patches over the years to make the best game possible.

It's definitely easiest for us to keep track of stuff on our forums due to the extra functionality it supports but we will find it where ever

Because scripting and VR are specialized, it's easier to see when it's in their respective sections, so that's why it's preferred.

And people are going to post suggestions/bugs everywhere no matter what threads we have listed, so we make it somewhat easier by having threads or sections dedicated to them wherever they may be.

HOWEVER, it's always preferred to have it on our official forums here like Knil said, due to its extra functionality and it's much easier to keep it organized here.

I have updated the bug reports section to reflect the scripting and VR sections.

Thanks.