Thread: Impact Gaming Community LF Board Gamers

Impact Gaming Community LF Board Gamers

The Impact Gaming Community is looking for more like-minded adult (21+) gamers to join us in some Weekly Board Game Night fun. We are a medium-sized gaming community looking to play with familiar folks are many nights as we can muster. We play a wide variety of games which are selected by the members each week. We teach each other how to play new stuff and revisit old favorites as well! We are also interested in learning new games. Experience in board games is not required. We are expanding in order to accommodate multiple tables/games so players can pick and choose their preferred game each week.

Information

* We currently play weekly on Saturdays at 4PM EDT and Thursdays at 8PM EDT.
    * Sessions last about 2.5 hours on average.
    * We communicate using Discord for VOIP/text and our website’s forums to keep players up to date on weekly games and rules.
    * If you are interested in joining please apply here
    * You can check out ALL our Tabletop Simulator stuff on Youtube as well!

For more information about Impact Gaming Community please visit our website. We also have a steam group that anyone can join (but please apply first!)

Thanks all!
    Last edited by Grey Jorildyn; 09-17-2017 at 07:21 PM.

Our group will return to playing regularly on Saturday January 7th at 3pm EDT. We're just on a little break for the holidays but I will respond to all interested players within 48h so send over the apps!

Just brought in a few good players for our Saturday games. Always looking for more so check us out!

Starting up recruitment once more! We now have a bi-weekly Thursday game available in addition to our weekly Saturday game. Come one, come all for the fun

I would love to join the group as I have been gaming since the age of 8. Since, Saturday is my fun day,I would likely join ou all for those precious two hours.

Quote Originally Posted by michael33 View Post
    I would love to join the group as I have been gaming since the age of 8. Since, Saturday is my fun day,I would likely join ou all for those precious two hours.
    And we'd like to have you! Send us over an application and we'll get back to you by the end of the day

We've played so many games since our last update! We are looking for new members all the time btw.

For those interested I've even added our Youtube channel to the OP so you can see some of our exploits!

Apply today for a good time.

Another great month of gaming has come and gone for us! We are looking forward to picking up some new players in June so apply today!

Heyas all! We just got done playing a great game of Epic Spell Wars this past weekend! We are always open to taking on more gamers for TTS board games so if you are interested, send over an application!

The group will be playing Secret Hitler this week! Apply today to join a consistent group of weekend gamers who are looking to meet new players!

We've added Thursdays as a second official game night, but games are now happening throughout the week as we have added many more players! Come join us to experience board gaming in a well-mixed group of novices to experts!

We are accepting applications once again for players! We've got some fun games lined up for this week and would love to have you guys!

Come check us out if you're looking for a mid-sized group that plays TTS games regularly. We are always seeking regular players for our Thu and Sat games but also play pick-up games throughout the week!

We had a blast playing games these past few weeks, including Dungeon Run, Scotland Yard, Fury of Dracula, Unpleasantries, Not Alone, and Clank! Tons of fun so come join us!!!

Come on down and play some TTS games with us on Thursday and Saturdays! You are bound to have a good time!