- Create an model with the "Chip" type
    - Create an infinite bag, and set it's type to the previously created chip
    - Take out a few chips and stack them
    - Try to put the stack back in the infinite bag

Expected results:
    - Stack of chips disappears

Actual results:
    - Stack of chips bounces off the infinite bag and lands on the table

Individual chips from the stack can be pulled off and added back into the infinite bag, but stacks don't

yeah that's not anything new, anything that is able to be stacked like chips doesn't go back in the infinite bag when it's stacked. Only what was initially put and set in there is what is allowed to go in or come out. It's the way the bag is supposed to work.

It would be nice if TTS looked at what the stack was composed of, and if that matches the Inf Bag contents then unstack and store.

Moved to Suggestions as this is more a feature request than a Bug report I think.

I could pretty easily create tool, rectangle shaped that lays flat on the table. You place a stack of whatever on one side and the corresponding infinite bag on the other side. Then click the button in the middle to have it put those chips into the bag (it would put them up in the air, separated, so they fall down into the bag)

Is this a dumb idea? Or would somebody get some use out of it?

Clever Idea I'd say

Only thing really is . . . Why bother putting them back in an infinite Bag ?

Its not like your altering or keeping track of a total by doing so. Its Just a bit of table tidying, would it not just as efficient to either have a Bag assigned as a bin on your table or modify your idea MrStump and have your bagging do-dad destroy what you put on it rather than puting it back in an infinite bag.

Oh, yeah, WAY easier to just remove them. Making a "trash can" where you can press a button to "empty" it or setting it to "empty automatically isn't very hard. But I like making nifty tools lol

To that end, have been thinking about making a black hole using asset bundle and states. In state 1, it looks like a closed, circular door. And its just a regular model that does nothing. Press the button on it, and it opens up (switches to state 2, an asset bundle) and some minor effects turn on, and it looks like a swirling area in the middle, all blackness. Now it is a bag. Anything you drop into the bag causes it to trigger .reset() on it, emptying it. Press the button again and it closes the black hole.

Would make for a fun, relatively safe trashcan. Buuuut I guess I'm kind of veering off topic so I'll give it a rest at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky seven View Post
    Clever Idea I'd say

Only thing really is . . . Why bother putting them back in an infinite Bag ?

Its not like your altering or keeping track of a total by doing so. Its Just a bit of table tidying, would it not just as efficient to either have a Bag assigned as a bin on your table or modify your idea MrStump and have your bagging do-dad destroy what you put on it rather than puting it back in an infinite bag.
    An infinite bag only accepts it's contents for deposit. This prevents players from returning an item to the wrong bag and getting objects mixed up.

About not putting it back... Yes it's social conditioning, but most people like to put items back where they came from. I've asked players to just delete the stack (to be returned) and I get a look of "But... but... you don't destroy game pieces." That and then I've had players who would listen then destroy a piece that was unique. Whoops!! Game over.

Yes there are workarounds. To be honest I'm getting right tired of finding workarounds for things that don't seem to need much dev attention to just fix properly.

Just hold the stack of chips above the bag, hold alt and spam right click to put the chips back in one at a time. It's not difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Just hold the stack of chips above the bag, hold alt and spam right click to put the chips back in one at a time. It's not difficult.
    yah, sure. IDK if you play often enough, but go host a Poker game, with this tray mod here:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=564217410

And try doing that when the stakes are high and so are the stacks of chips. You'd be annoyed at how tedious that was, every time you had to bring stacks of chips back to the tray from the pot.