Thread: Game Files Saved For Sale - How To Do This

Game Files Saved For Sale - How To Do This

Let's say that I created a game in Tabletop Simulator and I wanted to export the file so that other people could play it. What format is the file in? Do they need Steam to play it? Do they need Tabletop Simulator to play it? Can games made in Tabletop Simulator be put up for sale? If so, how could you export and package the file for sale?

I create science educational games for sale on Teachers Pay Teachers using an authoring tool called Multimedia Fusion (www.clickteam.com). Tabletop Simulator looks like a great way to create ed games also. For examples of what I have made, see:
    https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/...imedia-Science

Thanks in advance,
    Steve

The game definition file is an XML with associated data files for object models, images, etc.

Yes they would need access to a Steam account and a copy of Tabletop Simulator to play it.

I think the only way to sell your creations would be to contact Berserk Games about making it licensed DLC through them.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dizneyguy View Post
    The game definition file is an XML with associated data files for object models, images, etc.

Yes they would need access to a Steam account and a copy of Tabletop Simulator to play it.

I think the only way to sell your creations would be to contact Berserk Games about making it licensed DLC through them.
    Thanks for the info - much appreciated.