Thread: [BUG] Chip from infinite bag inside zone never fires onObjectLeaveScriptingZone()

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

[BUG] Chip from infinite bag inside zone never fires onObjectLeaveScriptingZone()

If you have an infinite bag with custom chips in it and the bag is inside a scripting zone, the objects you pull out of it will never fire onObjectLeaveScriptingZone() for the zone the bag is inside.
    Everything works as expected for scripting zones other than the one it spawned inside.

In the meantime I will have to move my infinite bag out of my primary scripting zone I guess. This mod needs a large play area (and thus large script zone) so that's pretty annoying, but it could be worse.

You can use onObjectPickedUp and check if the item is close to the bag, or in a scripting zone. Or put onload scripting on the object coming out of the bag (since it spawning into the world from the bag will trigger that code).

And I feel like I'm missing another solution I've seen the community use but I can't think of it.