Thread: "Could not find a part of the path" error

Unhappy "Could not find a part of the path" error

Hi,

I recently went to play TTS after a haitus, and after a super lengthy and resource-intensive start up, it spams messages on the main menu of:

"Save.json error Could not find a part of the path "\\My Games\\\My Games\Tabletop Simulator\Mods\Workshop\351651895.cjc"

Once for each Workshop content I'm subscribed to.

I don't know why it is trying to access "My Games\My Games" and I can't find any config files to change.

I've tried:
    - Verifying game cache
    - Reinstalling
    - Deleting \My Games\Tabletop Simulator
    - Re-verifying the cache after this
    - Restoring \My Games\Tabletop Simulator
    - Moving \Tabletop Simulator\* into \My Games\My Games\Tabletop Simulator\*
    - Unsubscribing from all mods
    - Changing save game directory to Steamapps via the in-game menu
    - Uninstalling C++ Redistributable 2012 and reinstalling as per http://steamcommunity.com/app/286160...4342870608956/
    - Re-verifying again and rebooting a couple times for good measure

After un-subscribing from all mods, it now comes up with the error "Using more than 2.8GBs of memory!" after taking a few minutes and crawling up to 3GBs of RAM during boot up, and still has one of the path errors for "\\My Games\\\My Games\Tabletop Simulator\Graphics.json"

I'm at a complete loss of what else I can do.

Running Windows 10 64-bit on TTS v8.3.

DXDiag can be found here: http://pastebin.com/FXKY9jmi
    Last edited by Nomaki; 12-05-2016 at 06:56 AM.

Marking this as solved as Nomaki had added TTS as an exception to BitDefender and everything works as intended.

So for anyone else encountering this issue, be sure to check your anti-virus as that's usually what this error means. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Kimiko View Post
    Marking this as solved as Nomaki had added TTS as an exception to BitDefender and everything works as intended.

So for anyone else encountering this issue, be sure to check your anti-virus as that's usually what this error means. Thanks!
    So I encoutered the same problem as you, I also have Bitdefender, so which TTS file did you exclude from your antivirus?