Thread: [Q] - How can I set player hands to visible to all?

[Q] - How can I set player hands to visible to all?

How can I set player hands to be visible to all... but still allow "dealing to colour" function to work?
    My Boardgame uTube chan - Tragic's Table Top
    BGG Guild of BoardGame uTubers - Tube Tables

In the top menu, click on Game Options -> Hands -> Hiding set to "Disable".

That will make all players hands visible.

Yeah, but how can you do it individually. Like say I cast a card that lets me see the other players hand, but not all the players at the table... Is there a way to do that? Sorry I wasn't clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Tragic View Post
    Yeah, but how can you do it individually. Like say I cast a card that lets me see the other players hand, but not all the players at the table... Is there a way to do that? Sorry I wasn't clear.
    There is no way to do this on an individual hand basis only global commands to . . .Hide all. . . invert all and Reveal All

Quote Originally Posted by Tragic View Post
    wow this is a huge problem... TTS baddly needs hand management tools like OCTGN or LackeyCCG for doing more complex card games.

Scrying, Sending to Deck locations, Revealing hand to ONE player, revealing X Cards... putting back in any order.. etc etc.

If you were looking for an immediate solution, scripting could do some of this.

For instance, reveal hand to a player: Each player has a hidden zone. A copy of your hand is pasted into the zone of the person you want to reveal your hand to, and the cards are locked/intangible so nobody could use it to try to get a copy of your card out. Then they vanish after X seconds.

Scrying (pulls X cards off your own deck and drops them right back on top in the same order, and a locked/intangible copy goes to your own hidden zone for X seconds. (or until button press)

You could also use the hidden zone to show them X many of your cards.

This would not be a technically complicated bit of scripting to do, but it would be game/table specific. It is not the typical type of thing I make a universal tool for, but if there was a specific game that needed specific elements, I might be able to whip something up if it was needed.