Thread: Mouse over text understands what side of the object it was set on

Mouse over text understands what side of the object it was set on

A great addition to the game would be a way for the text you add to the "name" and "description" to understand the orientation of the model, card or w/e.

I think we can all a free that one of the biggest problems with finding random people to play with is rules.. lucky there is a way to embed component rules directly on the mouse over. This works well in lots of cases. Still one of the things it fails at is if the component is a hidden token. As in if you put a name and a description on it that mouse over will still be there for everyone to see even if the token is flipped down showing its back.

What would be cool is if you could in face set two separate name and description values and have the game understand if the object has been "flipped" or not. This would only need a simple check of the axis.

So I could have say a army unit with info on the front of the token and a back on the other side, and have the mouse over text completely blank when the back shows and have all the range and cover information in the mouse over when it is flipped face up.
    My Boardgame uTube chan - Tragic's Table Top
    BGG Guild of BoardGame uTubers - Tube Tables

The "rotation values" option does this very well for tool tips NAMES.. but it would still be awesome if you could also set a custom DESCRIPTION per rotation value.
    My Boardgame uTube chan - Tragic's Table Top
    BGG Guild of BoardGame uTubers - Tube Tables