Thread: Heya, Introducing myself

Heya, Introducing myself

Heya guys,

My online name is Metronoid and I am a apprentice c# programmer. When I saw this game on the steam early access page, I could not believe my eyes, I saw Unity and Marmoset and who knows this game was even made with Photon. But most of all I did not care for these obvious facts, I saw a community that was ready to play the tabletop games I like and tons of other creative games, so I bought it. I have always been a sucker trying tons of different games, and this game made me be able to both test tons of games and play tons of different games. It was right up my alley.

So I hope to play tons of games with you guys and make a lot of new friends.

Heya, Introducing myself

Metronoid said

Heya guys,

My online name is Metronoid and I am a apprentice c# programmer. When I saw this game on the steam early access page, I could not believe my eyes, I saw Unity and Marmoset and who knows this game was even made with Photon. But most of all I did not care for these obvious facts, I saw a community that was ready to play the tabletop games I like and tons of other creative games, so I bought it. I have always been a sucker trying tons of different games, and this game made me be able to both test tons of games and play tons of different games. It was right up my alley.

Welcome to Tabletop Simulator! We hope to see you soon smashing doors and stealing loot!

Heya, Introducing myself

Metronoid said

Heya guys,

Welcome man! It really is an awesome game, also, have you made anything with C# yet? I'm an HTML 5 and CSS 3 programmer
    If you like board games like Settlers of Catan or Pandemic, feel free to add me and play with me sometime. My Steam is Zamorak789.

Heya, Introducing myself

Metronoid said

Heya guys,

Welcome Metronoid! You have a good eye . Glad you like what we've done and are now part of our fabulous community. Have fun!

Heya, Introducing myself

Welcome fellow coder,

Right on everything except we are using the stock Unity networking and not Photon

Heya, Introducing myself

QQuixotic said

Welcome to Tabletop Simulator! We hope to see you soon smashing doors and stealing loot!

I will gladly smash doors and steal loot, just hope there is not a monster on the other side.

Kimi said

Welcome Metronoid! You have a good eye . Glad you like what we've done and are now part of our fabulous community. Have fun!

Thank you very much, I love the community already and I will try my best to explore every bit of it.

Kimi said

Thank you very much, Right now I love the community a lot so i've added Ascension to the roster of amazing games on the workshop so I can play it with my new found friends.

Knil said

Welcome fellow coder,

Right on everything except we are using the stock Unity networking and not Photon

Dang, oh well should have been able to guess that, must be because I did my fair share of photon lately.