Warfighter: The Tactical Special Forces Card Game by Dan Verssen Games, has been in the works for a long time, and we’re happy to finally have this game released! Warfighter includes not just the base game, but also expansions 1-8, so you get a jam packed game for one price!
Warfighter is a card game for 1 to 6 players. You play cooperatively with your friends against the system to complete present day squad-level combat missions.
We also have some great improvements this week with the addition of creating folders in the Games Menu for Workshop and Saved Games! The Saved Objects Menu got a much needed overhaul with improvements to the entire folder system. Keep reading on for full details!
DLC - Warfighter: The Tactical Special Forces Card Game
- Warfighter by Dan Verssen Games is now available for $14.99 with a 20% launch discount.
- Warfighter includes the base game plus expansions #1-8.
- Warfighter can be played solo or up to 6 players.
- Only the host needs to own this DLC.
Workshop & Saves Folder Creation
- You can now create folders and sub-folders in both Workshop and Saved Games.
- Folders and Save Files can be moved from the root directory to any folders in the respective category.
- Use the Options menu (Triple dots icon) to move files.
- Folders will always default to show on top, except on the main Games Menu.
Saved Objects Menu
- Revamped the Saved Objects menu to reflect the updated UI.
- You can now create sub-folders in the Saved Objects menu, as well as move objects around.
- There are now thumbnail preview images.
- A warning pops up when you try to overwrite an object with the same name.
- A warning pops up when you try to move an object into a folder with the same name.
- You can sort the objects by name, updated, loaded and random.
- Updated checkboxes and radio buttons throughout the UI.
- Thumbnails for Saves and Workshop items have been moved out of the thumbnails folder and into the same folder as the Save and Workshop files.
- Image quality of Workshop/Saves thumbnail is less shimmery.
- Added icons for custom table and custom background expand saves.
- Added tooltips to the Server browser Country section.
Text Tool Improvements
- You can now move the text with the Gizmo Tool.
- Updated the UI menu.
- Fixed up flickering background.
- Fixed late joining players breaking the Text Tool.
Gizmo Tool Improvements
- You can now use the Gizmo Tool with the Text Tool.
- You can now move the Hand Zones with the Gizmo Tool
- You can now use the box select tool to select multiple objects to use the Gizmo Tool.
Box Select Improvements
- Improved visuals of the rectangle Box Selection.
- It no longer scales based on distance to camera.
- It has a sharper look with the fill color.
- Removed misleading hover highlighting.
- Improved text selection to highlight all for certain input fields.
- Thumbnails will be removed when deleting files.
- Cleaned up project files by deleting old files and rearranging other files.
- Fixed issue with Hotseat not working properly.
- Fixed thumbnail not updating correctly when overriding save.
- Fixed camera colliding with invisible bounds.
Stay up to date on development by following us on Twitter and Facebook!