Thread: Keyboard and Mouse Stop Working

Keyboard and Mouse Stop Working

When I load up the game, I can get to and interact with the title screen no problem. Once I get into a game however, be it single player, multiplayer, or the tutorial, my keyboard and mouse seem to freeze up. The mouse cursor won't move, and the keyboard won't register any inputs. The game itself however continues to work no problem, as evidenced by the chat in the bottom left continuing to work. The only way to get out of it is to completely reset the computer.

I'm using:
    Logitech G510s keyboard
    Redragon M601 CENTROPHORUS-2000 DPI Gaming Mouse

Drivers for both are up to date, I've verified the integrity of the game files (twice), removed all workshop mods, and uninstalled and reinstalled the game, all with no results.

Any insight into how to fix this problem would be greatly appreciated.

I'd like to say this is an issue with Tabletop Simulator, but unfortunately it's not. Sounds like something isn't quite right though. Are these plugged into USB 3 or 2 ports? Have you tried switching to other ports? Are you using a hub instead of plugged directly to the computer? It's possible it's driver related. I'd try uninstalling the driver and then reinstalling to see if that helps. What's your OS?

Quote Originally Posted by Kimiko View Post
    I'd like to say this is an issue with Tabletop Simulator, but unfortunately it's not. Sounds like something isn't quite right though. Are these plugged into USB 3 or 2 ports? Have you tried switching to other ports? Are you using a hub instead of plugged directly to the computer? It's possible it's driver related. I'd try uninstalling the driver and then reinstalling to see if that helps. What's your OS?
    Thanks, changing the USB ports seems to have fixed it. Don't know why I didn't think of that before.

Glad to hear it's working, thanks for the update!