Thread: 100th post!

100th post!

From this day forward and for a long time, I will be Skilled. ^_^

EDIT: And the only Skilled member on the forum apparently. -alone-

100th post!

I'm still Talented? Maybe it has to be over 100 to change. :O

EDIT: It worked!

100th post!

Ya!!! Lets party..... what? ...You didn't bring the CAKE to the PARTY!!! I was hungry too!!! (This is a way i can get my level up too!!! Just by spamming this thread! JK) Congrats on the 101th post...

100th post!

madmon121 said

Ya!!! Lets party..... what? ...You didn't bring the CAKE to the PARTY!!! I was hungry too!!! (This is a way i can get my level up too!!! Just by spamming this thread! JK) Congrats on the 101th post...

I'm sorry. It's not real. It's a lie.

100th post!

yeah its just takes a while to update haha, grats on getting to 100!

100th post!

This means jay_rab gets 3 and a half cakes then.

http://i.imgur.com/eussJcN.jpg

100th post!

as you can see mods dont get to be in the top poster list so we get no cake

100th post!

Even though this is off topic please no EXTREMELY blatant attempts at pushing your post count, we are very lenient about almost everything so try not to abuse it ^_~

In that regard chris your five repeated have been removed, we can give you congrats when you really get up ^_^

100th post!

jay_rab said

Even though this is off topic please no EXTREMELY blatant attempts at pushing your post count, we are very lenient about almost everything so try not to abuse it ^_~

In that regard chris your five repeated have been removed, we can give you congrats when you really get up ^_^

Was using my 100th post as a thread count as pushing my post count? I could have easily posted somewhere else, but then it wouldn't be very celebratory.

100th post!

Mark said

Was using my 100th post as a thread count as pushing my post count? I could have easily posted somewhere else, but then it wouldn't be very celebratory.

Nope, only in major cases were you are repeatedly posting replies to yourself, anything more then three post in a row where the context could be put into a single thread would get you a friendly reminder, overall this isnt something you will need to worry about.

100th post!

I actually really liked being a Rookie Rook Supporter, but sadly I am no longer (that being said, I think I'll live being talented )

Grats to you mark!

100th post!

Well amazing Mark i congratulations on your achievement of posting a lot of information.