Thread: Constant Crashes

Constant Crashes

I cannot load this dlc to save my life. I have tried everything I can think of, reinstall, check for updates, check firewalls, confirm and reconfirm game files and it still crashes on load up nothing else just this. It is making me very very livid.

What OS are you on?

Windows 10.

Is it creating a crash log in the game folder?

Not that I have found. It loads me in as player white, the chat boxe indicates which dlc I own and which I do not, it attempts to load than I get tabletop simulator.exe has stopped working etc etc.

Is this a new issue after the latest patch on Friday v9.0? Or was it a problem from before?

Well I just picked up the dlc on sunday, so I cannot verify that, scythe loads fine as do other game set ups, even larger ones. And based on my local files my last crash/ issue was in august of last year, but generally I have had no major problems using this product until now.

The only I can think of that might be causing the crash is the new Tablet. Does the game crash if you load up the tools classic game?

No I didn't think to load in the tools separately
    , or see a classic game option, but I did notice on one other game with the tablet in the room it crashed at start up so maybe that is common factor.
    Last edited by mcloud357@yahoo.com; 04-18-2017 at 01:38 PM.

Can you try loading up the tablet to make sure? Go to Games, then Classic and choose Tools.

Yeah its the tablet I loaded an empty room and spawned one and it crashed and I tried again in a poker room and same thing happened.

Are you on Windows 32-bit or 64-bit? Also as a test I added 2013 c++ redist to Steam for TTS let me know if that fixes the issue.

64 and no the tablet still cause crashes.

I know you want to fix the bug, but could remove the tablets or allow that to be an option.

Any more support on this?

Is it still crashing for you after this update? If it is try -notablet as a launch option.