Thread: Zoom/ Resolution Configurations Too Big to be Edited

Wink Zoom/ Resolution Configurations Too Big to be Edited

I just got the game, and the UI was too small to read, so I edited the configurations to make it bigger, and played around with the resolutions. It was fine for a bit, while I did the tutorial but then suddenly the UI was distorted beyond what could fit on the screen, once I went back to the menu. Now, I can't edit the resolution or the zoom slider because neither of them appear on screen. I can't play the game because of this.

I tried entering the desired resolution in the launch tab, validating the game files, and uninstalling and reinstalling. It's still massively distorted off screen. Help would be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    EdenStarGazer

Hey EdenStarGazer Welcome to the community,

If you open up your Tabletop Simulator folder in Explorer, alongside your Screenshots, Saves and Mod folder there will be 2 Json files. open up the Graphics one and edit your screen resolution directly.

Make a save of the file before you alter it just in case you mess it up even worse than it already is

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky seven View Post
    Hey EdenStarGazer Welcome to the community,

If you open up your Tabletop Simulator folder in Explorer, alongside your Screenshots, Saves and Mod folder there will be 2 Json files. open up the Graphics one and edit your screen resolution directly.

Make a save of the file before you alter it just in case you mess it up even worse than it already is

Found and problem solved. Thanks!
    Last edited by EdenStarGazer; 06-29-2017 at 01:23 AM.