Thread: Deck Manipulation 3 (Grouping Cards)

Deck Manipulation 3 (Grouping Cards)

This is a series of annoyances I found while using TTS. I am copying from my post at Steam:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/28616...5115078530101/

When I'm dragging a bunch of cards, shortcut 'G' groups them in a deck, but then releases the deck, which makes little sense to me. I would like to have more control of where I would drop a bunch of anything I'm dragging around. If I keep the mouse pressed, it means I'm not finished dragging.

And if I shake the cards I'm dragging, they are grouped, shuffled and not dropped.

I'm seeing the complaint but not the solution. What do you wish it were doing instead?

It's the transition from individual cards to a Deck "Object" that's causing this one effectively the cards are all deleted and a new "Deck" object is spawned, with this new object missing the "Picked up " trigger to connect it to your pointer as the mouse button is currently still being held. If you try that again with even a two card deck mixed in with your loose group you'll see the created deck remains attached to your hand even after you hit "G"

G should not drop the deck. It should maintain the "picked up" trigger, as Lucky seven wrote.