Thread: [Suggestion] Frozen's Suggestions - Hidden Hands Option + Show Hand button, and a way to pick cards from a deck

[Suggestion] Frozen's Suggestions - Hidden Hands Option + Show Hand button, and a way to pick cards from a deck

This option set by the host would control whether or not hands are hidden to other players, this could be used in Poker when people show their cards, or for Blackjack where there's no need to hide your hand. It could make Monopoly, Payday, The Game of Life, and other financial games easier, where you don't want to hide the money values.

My second suggestion in this post will be a show hand button for players, when they click it, it would make their hand visible to others, and if they click it again, it would hide it.

My third suggestion is a way to pick cards from a deck. When holding control-alt and scrolling, it would be neat if a deck would go through it's cards. (Each scroll would take the top card and put it on the bottom)

[Suggestion] Frozen's Suggestions - Hidden Hands Option + Show Hand button, and a way to pick cards from a deck

Frozen said

My second suggestion in this post will be a show hand button for players, when they click it, it would make their hand visible to others, and if they click it again, it would hide it.

Best make it so you can show your hand to individuals or all the players so we can have team games.

EDIT: An easier way to group people together would be nice too. We could choose between chatting amongst our group and chatting globally. (Whisper mode too would be nice!)